Elevator Integration Drive Controller
While designing the AS380 elevator integrated drive and controller, a variety of factors, including elevators' safety and reliability, inherent characteristics of elevator operation, and potential energy load characteristic of elevators, are taken into consideration.
Elevator Integrated Drive and Controller
While designing the AS380 elevator integrated drive and controller, a variety of factors, including elevators' safety and reliability, inherent characteristics of elevator operation, and potential energy load characteristic of elevators, are taken into consideration. Designed based on variable frequency speed regulation technology and elevator control technology, the elevator integrated drive and controller is an ideal combination of an elevator drive and an elevator controller. Its dual 32-bit embedded microprocessor unit allows it to complete both elevator operation and motor drive functions. The multiple elevator operation functions can satisfy customers' different application requirements. In addition, the elevator integrated drive and controller offers improved performance, usage convenience, and economical efficiency, and it also features compact structure, small size, few wire connection and high reliability.
Why Choose the Elevator Integrated Drive and Controller?
1. Elevators with the integrated drive and controller offer higher safety standard, because the control system and drive system both offer safety protection functions. Meanwhile, the anti-interference capability of the integrated system is exceeding the highest level of related industrial standard.
2. Due to CAN bus serial communication, the elevator integrated drive and controller is provided with simple wire connection, strong data transmission capability and high reliability. It also offers high compatibility, as it is applicable for both synchronous motors and asynchronous motors. Incremental ABZ encoders can be utilized to achieve synchronous motor control.
3. The adoption of advanced vector control technology allows the elevator integrated drive and controller to offer superior motor speed regulation performance, thus enabling the elevator to offer passengers comfortable feeling. Our newly developed load sensor free start compensation technology also allows the elevator to provide comfortable feeling while starting without installation of a weighting device.
4. The elevator integrated drive and controller offers elevators higher operation efficiency, and it also offers group control function. It is able to control maximally eight elevators synchronously, and also supports group control of elevators aiming to the same floors.
5. Designed based on new PWM dead time compensation technology and dynamic PWM carrier modulation technology, the elevator integrated drive and controller is able to reduce motor noise and motor loss effectively.
6. Due to improved hardware design, the elevator integrated drive and controller offers a maximum junction temperature of 175℃, low switch loss. This ensures the long service life of the equipment.
1. The elevator integrated drive and controller is designed with closed loop vector controller for higher performance.
2. Zero-speed torque compensation system without load weighing device helps save cost.
3. New PWM dead-zone compensation technology is conducive to energy conservation.
4. Dynamic PWM carrier modulation technology ensures reduced motor noise.
5. The elevator integrated drive and controller is suitable for both synchronous and asynchronous motor.
6. Dual 32-bit embedded microprocessor.
7. Incremental encoder is employed to control synchronous motor.
8. This product is applicable for residential lift, goods lift, car lift, ramp elevator, etc.
Elevator Integrated Drive and Controller Model List
Rated output current(kA)
Technical Specification of Elevator Integrated Drive and Controller
Maximum voltage output (v)
200V-class: 1-Phase, 220~240 (matching with voltage input) 400V-class; 3-Phase, 380/400/415/440/460V (matching with voltage input)
Phase, voltage, frequency
Allowed fluctuation in voltage
Allowed fluctuation in frequency
Instantaneous voltage drop
200V-class: Keep running when the voltage is above AC150V; Under-voltage protection is available in 15ms when the voltage is below AC 150V. 400V-class: Keep running when the voltage is above AC300V; Under-voltage protection is available in 15ms when the voltage is below AC 300V
2 to 64 floors for single elevator
≤ 4.00m /s
Number of Elevators in group control
CAN-BUS Serial Communication
Vector control with PG-card
150% 0Hz (Vector control with PG-card )
Speed control range
1:1000 (Vector control with PG-card )
Speed Control Precision
±0.02% (Vector control with PG card 25 ±10 ℃)
Exists (adjustable by parameter)
Frequency Control Range
0 ～ 120Hz
Frequency Precision (Temp. fluctuation)
Preset frequency resolution
Frequency Output Resolution (Calculated Resolution)
Startup compensation without load
Under circumstances of unknown elevator load, suitable torque will be given to the motor according to the movement direction of the elevator, allowing the elevator to start smoothly and instantaneous. Rope slipping possibility can be reduced to minimum for more comfort at the start.
Zero Speed(150% overload) , < 3Hz(160% overload), > 3Hz (200% overload)
150% (connecting external braking resistor), built-in braking unit
0.01 ～ 600s
2 ～ 11kHz
Storage Battery Operation
If power failure occurs, storage batteries are used to bring the elevator slowly to the nearest landing
PG Card Connection
PG Card Power Supply
5V, 12V, 300mA
PG Card type
Open collector, Push-Pull, Differential, SIN/COS, Endat Absolute types
PG-Card Frequency Divided Output
OA and OB orthogonal, dividing frequency coefficient 1 ～ 128
Control Input /Output Signal
Power supply for opto-isolated input control
Isolated 24V DC
Power supply control for Relay-output
Isolated 24V DC
Opto-isolated low-voltage input
20-channel, switching value input, OPTO-isolated control signal is isolated 24V DC power supply input signal
Opto-isolated high-voltage input
4-channel, switching value input, OPTO-isolated control signal is isolated 24VDC power supply input signal
Programmable Relay Output 1
4-channel, normal open contact, SPST Contact resistance: 3A 250VAC or 3A 30VDC;
Programmable Relay Output2
3-channel, normal open contact, SPST Contact resistance: 6A 250VAC
CAN communication signal
1- channel, single-ended or differential; input voltage range: -10v~+10v, precision: 0.1%
Motor Overload Protection
Available through parameter setting
< 3Hz (160% overload): 5seconds, > 3Hz(185% overload): 10seconds
Protection for drive, activated when there is overcurrent caused by short circuit of any two phases at the output side
Input Phase-loss Protection During Running
When there is input phase loss during running, the circuit will be switched off to protect the drive
Output Phase-loss Protection During Running
When there is output phase loss during running, the circuit will be switched off to protect the drive
410V on bus (200V series), 810V(400V series)
180V on bus (200V series), 380V(400V series)
Instantaneous Power-off Compensation
Protection over 15ms
Over-heating of Radiation Fins
Protection through thermistor
Speed Loss Protection
Protection is available when the speed is over 30% of the rated speed
Impulse Encoder Fault
Disconnection for PG
Braking Unit Protection
Automatic diagnosis of braking unit failure, and then give protection
Include Over-current, Short-circuit and Over-heat protection
Current Sensor Protection
Automatic detection when powered on
Speed Reverse Protection
Detection through Encoder
I ²t Protection
Detection through 3-phase current
Input Over-Voltage Protection
400V-class>725V, 200V-class>360V, Detect when stopped
Output Ground Fault Protection
If there is any short circuit to ground during operation, the circuit will be switched off to protect the Drive
Output Unbalanced Protection
If there is unbalanced output current, the circuit will be switched off to protect the Drive
Short-Circuit of Brake Resistor Protection
Detect while braking
Evaluate the encoder interface degree and alarm
Self-test when powered on
Chinese and English LCD display
-10 ～ +45℃
Below 95%RH (no condensation)
-20 ～ +60℃ (for short-term transport)
Indoor (without corrosive gas and dust)
As a China-based elevator integrated drive and controller manufacturer, we also offer harbor crane 4-quadrant inverter, servo drive, parallel VVVF control cabinet, elevator group control system, and much more.
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of elevator integration drive controller in China, we warmly welcome you to buy our quality and durable elevator integration drive controller with competitive price. We will offer you good after-sale service and fast delivery.